Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

If you look up my answers its all about Sage my dog. He has

Customer Question

If you look up my answers its all about Sage my dog. He has runs and its been for quite awhile I have taken him to the vet and they told me to get this prescription dog dry food and he will not eat it I told them about it and they said when he is hungry he will eat well its been four days and he hasn't eaten at all would it hurt him if I mixed chicken in it so he at least eat something he weighs 68 pounds
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What do you suggest for diarrhea he had it check and his poo is fine. Do you think I should go to sensitive food he is 12 he will be 13 next month
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) What was Sage being fed before?
2) Any appetite problems then?
3) What prescription food is being tried?
4) Wet or dry?
5) What breed is he?

I will have a few more questions once I know more about the situation.