Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

While walking our chic, huahua this am i noticed lots of

Customer Question
while walking our chic JA: I'm...
while walking our chic
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: huahua this am i noticed lots of blood in his urine
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Torito age 6 no wounds but he has always limped on left rear leg since we got him 5 yrs ago
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Torito?
Customer: yesterday he spent the day next door with neighbor's two cats and I was told he ate some the cat food but ??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/6/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Jess K, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Jess K
Jess K, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. JEss. I am sorry to hear about your dog. So he is urinating bloody urine for just today? Any straining or difficulty or pain when urinating?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no

Ok. Is his appetite and energy level normal? Any lethargy? If you look at his gums, are they pale in color or do they look nice and pink?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian