Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

he is a yorkie he has redness on the top of i led and its

Customer Question

he is a yorkie he has redness on the top of i led and its been watering for a ffew days its in the right one i have some eye drops can i use lotamax or durezol in his eye
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: name is ***** ***** yrs old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: zeppy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about zeppy?
Customer: i just got him i was told his eye has always done this
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Do you mean his eyelid?

What color is the discharge?

Are you seeing any haze or clouding of the clear corneal cover over the eye?

Any signs of scratches, ulcers or non-shiny areas on the eye?

Any cough or sneezing? Is he rubbing the eye?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.