Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have an older husky and she fell going up the stairs. I

Customer Question

I have an older husky and she fell going up the stairs. I gave her an entrepreneur tablet for now but was wondering if I should try flexiril tomorrow morning
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: She's an older husky 11yrs. She fell going up the stairs. We've made her comfortable on a bed with her food and water close by so she is as immobile for now. I have flexiril and was wondering if that would be an option to give her tomorrow morning
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the husky's name?
Customer: Isabella
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Isabella?
Customer: She has hip problems and we were told to give 10mg/pound of entrepreneurs tonight and that should last 12hrs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 6 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today! Please give me a few moments to type my response and I will be right back!

Can you please tell me what entrepreneur tablets are? These are not a medication in the states. A generic name or what class it is in?

It sounds like you should repeat that medication tomorrow morning versus the muscle relaxant which isn't going to help much with pain but help the muscles relax and aid in her ability to sleep better.

I have done a med search for this medication and am coming up without any results so will await your response for further information.

You can also rotate warm and cool compresses to the area in ten minute intervals plus soft circular massage to stimulate healing...