Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She's dragging her back legs and arching her back. Then lays

Customer Question

She's dragging her back legs and arching her back. Then lays on her tummy with her legs stretched out behind her
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: I took her to the vet and he felt her tummy took her temp gave her a nausea shot. She had pretty soft stool and vomited 3 times. All this happened over the last two days
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Sheshe
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sheshe?
Customer: She seems to be acting so lazy. And she is usually a very active dog.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 8 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Did her vet send her home on any treatment?

Did they do any tests?

Did they note belly pain? Does she have that now?

Can she move her back legs at all? If you pinch a back toe, can she feel it?

Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Are her gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cancelled my request because it took so long to get an answer. She's fine now no longer need ur help. I personally don't think u should collect any money from my bank account because of ur lack of a descent response time. If this was a subscription please cancel it. Thank you