Dr:D
Dr:D, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  27 years of small animal medicine and surgery experience.Licensed in Florida and Canada
27194348

It's been way over the estimated wait time! I truly hope I

It's been way over the estimated wait time! I truly hope I did not just pay into a scam!!
Please advise if a dog eats human stool, will he get sick or die? I'm very concerned about my dog! I have s handicap brother whom had an accident on the way to the bathroom and my dog follows him around all the time and ate the stool that was accidentally on the floor. Please let me know if I have a true concern over my dogs health please.

Hello there,

Sorry for the delay ,

I just saw your message and will try to assist you with your question ,

Does your brother have any infectious disease at this moment ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, not that I'm aware.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me, it's to early to call his Vet and I need to know if there's anything I can do to prevent him from getting sick if in fact this will make him sick.

I understand your concern and you are right about it . But in this case I would not worry about the recent unpleasant event. This happens many times .Saying that , if Fenway starts vomiting and diarrhea than perhaps you need to take him in for a proper exam and diagnostics. I hope this helps. Thank you for your question. Please click accept if you are satisfied with my answer. Please do not hesitate to come back if you have more questions. take care . DrD

Since there is no indications for any treatment I do not recommend any medications as of now.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it so much.

Please click accept if you are satisfied with my answer. Please do not hesitate to come back if you have more questions. take care . DrD

I'm just following up on our conversation about Fenway. How is everything going?

Dr:D