Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a little French Bulldog and sometimes she gets a

Customer Question

I have a little French Bulldog and sometimes she gets a little stomach issue I gave her some rice and it seemed like when she threw up there with red specks in it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the bulldog eat anything unusual?
Customer: Text message no just her rice with a little bit of green bean she seems okay she gets a little gassy stomach so she stretches out she wants to eat she wants to drink she's just today seems a little blah didn't even chase a squirrel this morning
JA: What is the bulldog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she's 2 years old
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about chicken?
Customer: No she just had a physical last month and everything was fine even a fecal test and everything was fine my other French Bulldog had pyloric stomach when he was younger butt nugget seems at least once a week to get a little bit of gassy stomach she does like to eat grass
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. If you get a request for a phone call, it is from the website and not myself. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

What color are her gums?

Any bruising on the skin (look at belly), gums, ears or white part of the eyes?

Is her appetite still good?

If you press into her abdomen from both sides, is she painful or uncomfortable?