Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He was restessl and had a bloated stomach so i gave him 10ml

Customer Question
gelesul liquid at 2pm so...
he was restessl and had a bloated stomach so i gave him 10ml gelesul liquid at 2pm so when should i give him the next dose .Sandy my lab is 40kgs and is 12years and 10 months
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: he has a left ventricular hytdro...and recently had epileptic attacks because to clinar pet pet shampoo
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: he is on 10mg Dytor Plus 1-0-11/2 ,envas 10mg 1-0-1,Gardinal 60mg 1-0-1 heartsafe 5mg 1-0-1 cardiostrength 5mg 1-0-1
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
1/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

Did the bloating and restless reduce when you gave that to him?

Any gagging, breathing changes, lip licking, drooling or vomiting?

Can he eat and keep water down?

Are his gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian