Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I just woke up because my dog is pacing and flinching and

Customer Question
will occasionally walk backwards 2...
I just woke up because my dog is pacing and flinching and will occasionally walk backwards 2 or 3 feet. His demeanor hasn't changed drastically but its fairly unsettling.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wounds or any obvious external issues. His heart rate is pretty normal
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: his name is ***** ***** he is 3 1/2 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Oso?
Customer: I fed him two raw eggs before bed instead of dog food because we just ran out of dog food.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2017
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Any history of illness or injury?

What breed is Oso?

On any regular meds?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian