Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog, Arlo, has one ear that is red inside and smells like

Customer Question
vinegar. He is scratching...
My dog, Arlo, has one ear that is red inside and smells like vinegar. He is scratching some but not a lot.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. How old is Arlo?
Customer: 3 years old. Bichon/ poodle mix.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Arlo?
Customer: I adopted him 3 months ago. He was found abandoned on the street.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
12/31/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

1- How long has this been going on?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian