Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He has a fatty tumur under his tummy by his back leg. what

Customer Question

he has a fatty tumur under his tummy by his back leg. what will help with out surgery . I use essential oils
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wounds that I can tell
JA: What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Reggie and he is a schnauzer 8yrs old. He is a little bigger than a mini and weighes 25 lb. so he is a little overweight.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Reggie?
Customer: He seems fine otherwise. My vet says it is a fatty tumor and wants to do surgery. I have been giving him twice a day dissolve from paw healers. it seems to make it softer but it isn't gone . I was told it takes quite awhile .I also put oils on him.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am Dr Z. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply ASAP.

Expert:  petdrz replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for trusting me to help you and Reggie today. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 30 years of experience and would be happy work with you.

Was an aspirate performed on the mass to show that it is a fatty tumor?