Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She isnt acting normal. Keeps wanting to go out and all she

Customer Question
does is eat grass. Her...
She isnt acting normal. Keeps wanting to go out and all she does is eat grass. Her urine smells awful. She is a boxer.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Mia and she is almost 5
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Mia?
Customer: Not that i can think of. She doesnt get people food. Seems to be drinking alot, no distended belly. But is druling bubbles.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/26/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has she has these signs?

Any gagging, retching, lip licking, drooling or vomiting?

Can she keep water down?

Are her gums pink or pale/white? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, any discomfort, tenderness, or tensing?

Is she passing small amounts of urine frequently? Any straining?

Any diarrhea?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian