Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog was kicked in the head by somebody walking by really

Customer Question

My dog was kicked in the head by somebody walking by really hard now her neck is tilted in her eye is red but today she ate and she still growls and follow the kids
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sylee shes 16months a pitbull im worried
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about pitbull im?
Customer: Shes not agressive she loves kids but growl if anybody comes in there room i cant get her to stay in one place because she still wants to be around the kids
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok please help im scared for my dog
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
How long does it take for a answer
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 7 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did the growling begin?

Can you share pics of her head tilt and red eye?

Where did the person connect with her body when they kicked her? eye? neck? elsewhere?