Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My dog was kicked in the head by somebody walking by really

Customer Question
hard now her neck is...
My dog was kicked in the head by somebody walking by really hard now her neck is tilted in her eye is red but today she ate and she still growls and follow the kids
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Sylee shes 16months a pitbull im worried
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about pitbull im?
Customer: Shes not agressive she loves kids but growl if anybody comes in there room i cant get her to stay in one place because she still wants to be around the kids
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Ok please help im scared for my dog
How long does it take for a answer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/25/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

When did the growling begin?

Can you share pics of her head tilt and red eye?

Where did the person connect with her body when they kicked her? eye? neck? elsewhere?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian