Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My femmale dog had got pregnant... and now i rubbed her

Customer Question

hello my femmale dog had got pregnant... and now i rubbed her stomach in this well it look like a sec but its pinkish red in it doent look like she giveing birth
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. We need to be extra careful with pregnancies, so we'll need to connect you with the Veterinarian ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: no but my number is(###) ###-####
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  jadedangel57 replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I’ve been involved professionally with dogs in the health and behavioral fields for over 18 years. It will be my pleasure to work with you today.

In order to supply you with an informed answer, it is necessary for me to collect some additional information from you. When I receive your response or reply, it will likely take me between 30-45 minutes to type up my reply if I am still online when I receive notice that you replied. I hope you can be patient.

I'm not sure what your question is?

Is there a bubble coming out of the vulva?

How long since she mated?

Has she stopped eating?

Did her temperature drop below 99F?

Has she had any vomiting?

If there isn't anything coming out of the vulva what is this pinkish red thing you talk about?