Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a huskey his nose has scabes on it, ozzie 10 years

Customer Question

I have a huskey his nose has scabes on it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: ozzie 10 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about ozzie?
Customer: he is healthy in ever other respect
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 10 months ago.

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of Ozzie's nose to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
i sent photos no answer
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 9 months ago.

I contacted my moderator. I'll return to our conversation as soon as I hear something.

This is the message I received from my moderator: "I checked Customer Service, and I don't see anything from their registered email address which is all we can check. We don't handle customer photos here at Expert Support. So, you can ask the customer to follow up with customer service* if they say they sent them, or you could use a Send to Category Moderator report and ask them to check on it for you because those reports all go to Customer Service.

******@******.*** or http://www2.justanswer.com/help

I'll contact my category moderator now.