Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My boxer has a glazy film over half of his eye and within

my boxer has a glazy...
my boxer has a glazy white film over half of his eye and within this there is what looks like blood shot streaks through the white.can you tell me is this serious or can it wait until we can get the money to go to the vet?
11/23/2016
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

How long has he had these signs?

Is the film a faint clouding or quite opaque and white?

Can you see any ulcers, lacerations or sores in the white region?

Does the eye ball look larger then his other one?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip button on the tool bar above the text box. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web link here for me to have a peek.

Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Please cancel the membership that I did not agree to. Thanks

********* ************

Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian