Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

In the lower corner by his nose is something like a bubble,

Customer Question
in the lower corner by...
in the lower corner by his nose is something like a bubble
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Zander he is 6 mos.
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Zander?
Customer: we have a another dog and they like to rough house. she is almost 9 yrs. they are the same size basically. the vet had to see him about six weeks ago he had a acratch on his eyeball.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this "bubble" to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian