Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Our 10 year old German Shepard has what we believed was a

Customer Question

Our 10 year old German Shepard has what we believed was a fatty lump on her back leg. It is about the size of baseball now and has open sores on it. It does not stop her from running, walking or standing on her back legs to see over the short fence. What would be the treatment options and approximate costs. She has a history of liver disease in her line and she has lived several years longer than expected. She does not seem to be in any pain. It has gotten noticeably bigger in the last few months, We aren't sure if the sores are caused by her licking it or if she scraped it along something. She still eats regularly, wags her tail and is excited to see us.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Has any variety of diagnostic testing been performed on this pass?

Can you please attach a clear photo of it?