Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog is a yorkie..9yrs...when she eats, drinks or gets excited she will cough, and gag but doesn;t bring anything up.

Customer Question
She is a yorkie..9yrs...when she...
She is a yorkie..9yrs...when she eats, drinks or gets excited she will cough, and gag but doesn;t bring anything up. after that she is ok but this happens all the time and it scares me
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Coughing can be worrying. The veterinarian will know what you should do. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dakota and she id 9
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Dakota?
Customer: She also drinks a lot and urinates a lot. Her appetite is good so no problem there
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/14/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today.

How long has she had these signs?

Has her thirst/urination always been excessive or is this a new feature?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi again,

My apologies, but I cannot offer the live phone call option at this time (the request is an automatic feature of the site). Therefore, please let me know if you want to discuss your wee one further via the Q+A feature as we have or if you wish for me to opt out to see if a fellow colleague can offer this service to you.

Dr. B.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Need phone#
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Good morning, JACustomer. Dr. B has opted out as they were unable to offer a phone call. I have placed an offer for a call, if you still need one. Bear in mind that there is an additional charge for this service.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian