Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Diarrohea for 4 days (although I did make the mistake of

Customer Question
giving her food on Saturday...
diarrohea for 4 days (although I did make the mistake of giving her food on Saturday as I thought she was better - not so) no food now since Saturday - still diarrohea on drinking water - not drinking much now and nose seems dry
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: pippa
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about pippa?
Customer: no - she is 2 year old border terrier - very healthy, never had anything wrong with her - the only thing thats at the back of my mind is that we only just returned from holiday on Thursday and my dog sitter said "her food had been out all day before she ate it" - bearing in mind I add fresh chicken to her biscuits - worrying in case this is food poisoning
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/14/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Hill. Please give me a moment to type my full response.

By fresh, do you mean uncooked?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I mean roast chicken that I cook and freeze in portionsHowever as I've waited in excess of 3 hours for a response have already taken my dog to the vet thx

alright thank you for letting me know. Hope she is better. take care

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian