Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 12 year old beagle started loosing hair a couple of weeks

Customer Question
ago. The last few...
my 12 year old beagle started loosing hair a couple of weeks ago. The last few days he gets up in the morning and doesn't eat or drink, he goes out and goes back to bed and then gets up later. Totally opposite of what he normally does. Today, he started throwing up and shaking and he won't eat or drink
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. This sounds like it might be serious. I'll let the veterinarian know what's going on ASAP. Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about the beagle?
Customer: He has fatty tumors on him, I had them removed a few years ago but they grew back. One on his left, and one on his chest
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/14/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm sorry to see that no one responded to your question before now. How is your companion today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian