Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

He is itching continuously under his tail is now bear, i

Customer Question
can't afford a vet at...
He is itching continuously under his tail is now bear, i can't afford a vet at this time under his neck is losing hair. I changed his food but can't see anything on his body.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Hero and his is 9 yrs
JA: Is there anything else the veterinarian should be aware of about Hero?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/11/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has this been going on?

2- Did you change his food from what to what food?

3- How much does he weigh?

4- Any pre existing medical conditions?

5- Are you seeing any abnormality in the skin besides the hair loss?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian