Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is a 3 yr old cocker spaniel. Earlier this evening

Customer Question

My dog is a 3 yr old cocker spaniel. Earlier this evening about 2hrs ago I saw where he had thrown up a tremendous amount-more than I feed him in a day.
I cleaned it all up and he had gone into the dining room and threw up a lot of clear sticky liquid. I took him outside, he came back in and started with dry heaves. Nothing came up though.
He got on top of the bed where my husband was asleep and when I came in he had thrown up some more, mostly clear. Do I need to rush him to a vet hospital, or can I wait until the morning? He is asleep right now. Thank you
Sandi
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 9 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Good morning, Sandi. I apologize for the delay. Are you still in need of assistance with your companion?