Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

His stomach is hard and bigger than usualy usual* I think my

Customer Question
roommate let him out of...
His stomach is hard and bigger than usualy usual* I think my roommate let him out of his crate last night and he ate something he wasn't supposed to. He has bad separation anxiety when I leave him
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The veterinarian will know if the dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Roscoe and he is 1 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the veterinarian should know about Roscoe?
Customer: This happened last week and I took him to the vet hospital and they drained his stomach and had to keep him on fluids. I took him in because he was in pain but he does not seem to be in pain now
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/7/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Dog Veterinarian

Hi this is Dr. Hill. Please give me a moment to type my full response. Thank you

I need to ask a couple of questions. What type of dog is Roscoe? Has he had any vomiting or dry heaving? Did he eat his dinner tonight?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian