Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I have been giving my dog medication every day for several

Customer Question
months for chronic ear infections...
I have been giving my dog medication every day for several months for chronic ear infections, biting her feet, licking and scooting her butt a cross the floor... But it doesn't seem to be working... Any thoughts??
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
11/1/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry to hear of this with your dog. Please tell me which medication(s) you've been administering. You've described the symptoms of both atopy (allergies to environmental allergens such as pollens, molds, dust, and dust mites, etc.) and food intolerance.

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian