Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

I have a 4yr old Am Staff. She hasnt had a litter yet. Ive

Customer Question

I have a 4yr old Am Staff. She hasnt had a litter yet. Ive noticed her teets are sagging and look full-ish? Theres no way a dog can get to her is she just in heat? A bit snappy too. Ive only recently got her, had her for about 3 mnths but every time i get home to take her for a walk she literally looses her mind and makes the mist bizarre noises. Anyone would think i was murdering her if they could hear which they prob can. She also snaps at my hand when i conect the lead and if i miss a day? My god i may as well just be married to her the moods i have to deal with. Hope u can help.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to hear your Staffy is moody, and her teats are sagging. It is possible her moods and her full mammary glands are due to a false pregnancy. If she was in heat a couple of months ago, a false pregnancy could be the reason.

Are you planning on having her spayed? That would prevent more false pregnancies, and possibly help with her moodiness.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

I hope you were able to see my responses; I have not heard back from you. How is she doing?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Adam Gunn. How is everything going?