Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 8 week old pup has been vomiting and now has diarrhoea I

Customer Question
to JA: I'm sorry to hear...
My 8 week old pup has been vomiting and now has diarrhoea I to
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the pup eat anything unusual?
Customer: No she hasn't
JA: What is the pup's name?
Customer: Willow
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Willow?
Customer: She was vomitting this morning but that has stopped now, I have taken her food off her and only been giving her small amounts of water, the smell was horrid, she isn't her happy little self and is very sleepy
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/31/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

1) Does the vomit or diarrhea have any blood?
2) When was her last vet visit?
3) How many vaccines has she had from a vet?
4) When was her last fecal analysis with a vet?
5) Any diet change? new food? new treats? human food?
6) How long have you had her?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian