Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Out of no where tonight my terrier has started painting

Customer Question

Out of no where tonight my terrier has started painting acting anxious and won't leave my side. She was acting normal until a half hour ago. Not sure how to calm her down or what caused this.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with your terrier?
Customer: She seems scared or anxious. Panting excessively
JA: Where does your terrier seem to hurt?
Customer: Nowhere
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: No nothing.
JA: Is your terrier eating normally?
Customer: Yes she ate and drank normally today. And went on a long walk. Now she is nearly laying on top of me in bed.
JA: OK. No appetite problems. The Veterinarian will know if your terrier will be able to digest that. What is the terrier's name and age?
Customer: Millie. 10
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Millie?
Customer: This happened once before when I was out of town with her. I took her to the emergency vet and nothing was physically wrong. They sedated her for the night and she was fine the next day
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 8 months ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am sorry that you have not heard back from someone before now. How is your companion currently doing? Are symptoms the same?