Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My great dane ate a loaf of rasin bread. She seems fine and

Customer Question
Hi, my great dane ate...
Hi, my great dane ate a loaf of rasin bread. She seems fine and is eating driking and has pooped since eating the bread.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if your dog will be able to digest that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Lala and she is 3 weighs 139 lbs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lala?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/24/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, again, my name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since she ate the raisin bread?

2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

3- Do you have another unused loaf bread similar to what she ate?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian