Rebecca, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  More than 30 years of companion animal practice.
11877925

My 11 lb. poodle picked up a anti c, she picked up

Customer Question

my 11 lb. poodle picked up a anti c
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the poodle?
Customer: she picked up Bromethain .01%bait block. she did not eat it but carried it in her mouth and could have in jested some of it. This happened approx. 4 hours ago. She does not seem to be having any unuasal symptoms.
JA: What is the poodle's name and age?
Customer: Portia, she is 8 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Portia?
Customer: NO she is in good health.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Portia getting bromethalin ( is that what you mean by Bromethain?). There is no antidote for this poison unfortunately. If she did not get any or just a little she should be OK. Is she acting normal so far?

Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 months ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

How is Portia? I hope you were able to see my response; I have not heard back from you.