Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Took has lump on front left paw and bleeding some. Went to

Customer Question
vet and he told me...
Took has lump on front left paw and bleeding some. Went to vet and he told me he couldn't aspirate because tumor on main vein. Gave me GenOne to spray 2 wks. Now has white spot on top. Not 2 wks yet. what should I do? Disabled diabetic 1 CKD. My dog has gotten me through husband dying.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your dog?
Customer: I want to know if it should be aspirated take to another vet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/20/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

Can you upload a photo(s) of this lump to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see that icon) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/

I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing. (I can't imagine that the lump couldn't be aspirated with a 22 gauge needle and by avoiding the vein.)

Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian