Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Dog is 14 and fell off ottoman onto floor. Breathing is heavy and back legs kind of go out, No, Lottie, She was fine

Customer Question
She is 14 and fell...
She is 14 and fell off ottoman onto wood floor. Breathing is heavy and back legs kind of go out
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: No
JA: The Veterinarian will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Lottie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lottie?
Customer: She was fine until this happened. She kind of looked like she was having a stroke
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/20/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
Hi. My name is***** I'm sorry to hear about Lottie's fall. How long ago did this happen? If you look at her eyes, are they moving back and forth? Had she been eating and drinking well? Any weight loss?
I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian