Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

I think he stepped on some wilsarin, He is prone to seizures

Customer Question
I think he stepped on...
I think he stepped on some wilsarin
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: He is prone to seizures he started to have one about 8:00 but it stopped gAve his med but now he kind of staggering then playing now trying to sleep
JA: Seizures always look scary. Let's get you talking to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Qtip he 20 months old
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Qtip
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Qtip?
Customer: Not that I can think of. But after I thought he stepped on wilsarin I washed his paws
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
He has had seizures for about 8 months so I know what a seizure is
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What is going on?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where are you why are you not answering
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is not helping
10/17/2016
Dog Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 1 year ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I apologize that you did not hear back from someone overnight. How is Qtip doing today?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian