Dr. Karing
Dr. Karing, Veterinarian
Experience:  General veterinarian with a special interest in internal medicine and emphasis on individualized care.
24928096

My dog just got hit by a car and she is not looking to bad

Customer Question

My dog just got hit by a car and she is not looking to bad the car did hit her I did hear it. She is laying here like she what to go to sleep
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Karing replied 11 months ago.

Take your dog to the vet immediately even if it is an emergency clinic. She may have serious injuries that are not yet obvious. This is not something that can wait at all. She is likely to go into shock and require immediate treatment for that (i.e. intravenous fluids, oxygen, possibly pain medication). Move her carefully but quickly to the car and try to keep her warm as you travel. Best of luck.

Customer/p>

Hi Albert,

How is your dog Callie doing? Please let me know when you have a chance.

Thank you,

Customer/p>