Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Itchy skin, I've used 2 different flea meds: NexGard and

Customer Question
itchy skin JA: I'm sorry to...
itchy skin
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: I've used 2 different flea meds: NexGard and Advantage
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the dog?
Customer: He's an 18 month old poodle mix
JA: What is the poodle's name?
Customer: has to wear a cone collar ALL the time or will bite skin off His name is Danny
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/10/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Katie Volat, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Katie Volat
Katie Volat, Dog Veterinarian

Hello, this is Dr. KV. Welcome to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question right now and will respond to you in just a moment...

Can you tell me a bit more about Danny's skin....where does it seem itchy--all over or in specific areas? Is this a new condition or has it been going on for a while? Is his hair falling out? Does he have any hot spots or scabs?

Katie Volat
Katie Volat
Katie Volat, Dog Veterinarian