Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My 11 yr old beagle/pug mix, 35 lbs, just ate a thick

Customer Question
plastic wrapper from cheese -...
my 11 yr old beagle/pug mix, 35 lbs, just ate a thick plastic wrapper from cheese - he seems ok at the moment.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the beagle will be able to digest that. What is the beagle's name?
Customer: Hank.
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Hank?
Customer: no - he's in good shape, healthy but a crazy appetite - and snagged the cheese wrapper as soon as it hit the floor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since he ate the wrapper?

2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

3- Any pre existing medical conditions?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian