Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

She's a beagle and ate a pound of sugar and has vomited up

Customer Question
twice - all her dinner...
she's a beagle and ate a pound of sugar and has vomited up twice - all her dinner (dog food) and a lot of white slime
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the beagle will be able to digest that. What is the beagle's name?
Customer: Tessie
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tessie?
Customer: She is on medication since last year for IMHA and had a splenectomy last year
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
10/9/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since she ate the sugar?

2- Is she lethargic?

3- How much does she weigh?

4- Any other symptoms?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian