Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Stuff nose. She was seen by a vet 2 days ago and given

Customer Question
steroid inj. and benadryl but...
Stuff nose. She was seen by a vet 2 days ago and given steroid inj. and benadryl but doesn't seem any better
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Ellie mae
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Ellie mae?
Customer: She is 11 weeks old and just had her 2nd set of shots on tuesday
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/8/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Jennifer Welsh,
 replied 1 year ago
Jennifer Welsh

Hello! I am Dr Welsh and I am happy to help with your questions today. I am sorry that your pup isn't feeling well. Let's see if we can get to the bottom of this. I have just a few additional questions for you so that I can make the best recommendation.

any discharge from eyes or nose or just congested?

any coughing or sneezing?

how much benadryl and how often are you giving it?

have you tried anything at home yet?

where did you get her from?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian