Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I HAVE A POMERAINAN DOG CALLED CEEJAY I HAD HIM CLIPPED JUST

Customer Question

HI I HAVE A POMERAINAN DOG CALLED CEEJAY I HAD HIM CLIPPED JUST AFTER XMAS LAST YEAR BUT HIS HAIR IS NOT GROWING BACK .AROUND HIS FACE LEGS AND TUMMMY IS GROWING BUT ON HIS BACK NO CAN YOU HELP ME THANK YOU MYREE
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 10 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Has the skin turned darker in color?

Has he been itchy on his back?

Any increase in his thirst, urination, appetite, or weight?

Can you take a photo of this to let me see what you are seeing? To post a photo, you can use the paper clip on the tool bar. Or if you cannot see that on your phone/computer, then you can post them on any site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, Imgr etc) and paste the web address here for me to have a peek.