Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He just came over to me wimpering, his front legs were

Customer Question

he just came over to me wimpering, his front legs were quivering and he won't lay down. 9 year old lab.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Texas
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Texas?
Customer: He was shot in the leg two years ago with a 22 it shattered his femur and has a long recovery with a fix, recovery was about 6 months
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Christi Belew replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I'd like to help. A few questions to better assess the situation.

1. Is he eating ok?

2. Is he having any vomiting or diarrhea?

3. If you lift his lip, are his gums pink?