Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Large Airdale, listless painful stomach, won't lay down gave

Customer Question
Large Airdale, listless painful stomach...
Large Airdale, listless painful stomach, won't lay down gave him an pouched egg. this morn.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Peter, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Welcome! Thanks for asking your question. My name is***** will do my best to help you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any vomiting, diarrhea or coughing?

2- Any abdominal swelling?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian