Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

When she hears a noise or you you get close to her she kind

Customer Question
of jerks & shakes for...
When she hears a noise or you you get close to her she kind of jerks & shakes for about 3-4 seconds. She does have cloudy vision & her hearing is not good
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Dora she is a 13 year old chihuahua
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dora?
Customer: She only has 2 teeth left. She had issues with diarrhea frequently. Her last blood work indicated inflammation of pancreas
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/28/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Christi Belew, Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Christi Belew
Christi Belew, Veterinarian

Hello, my name is***** and I'd like to help. A few questions to better assess the situation.

1. How is she walking?

2. Is she still eating and drinking ok?

3. Does she have any other neurologic changes?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian