Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

She is a 4 year old shitzu has had all her shots. She just

Customer Question

She is a 4 year old shitzu has had all her shots. She just keeps moving like she can't get comfortable not winning
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the dog?
Customer: She keep getting up in my face then she'll get up move then off the bed then back on the bed .
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name?
Customer: Wookiee should I take her to a ER or can't it wait till the morning when her vet gets in?I have felt around in her nothing seems to be hurting her
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Wookiee?
Customer: No that it she has been doing this the last two nights but seem fine during the day
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 year ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I'm so sorry that you did not hear from anyone overnight. How is Wookiee feeling currently?