Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

My chi/pug mix got stung by a bee about 1/2 hr. ago. I got

Customer Question
My chi/pug mix got stung...
My chi/pug mix got stung by a bee about 1/2 hr. ago. I got the stinger out and put apple cider on it, then, ice in a paper towel. He seems fine, but, his paw is still shaking. I gave him 1/4 mg. of Benyldrl 25 mg. Should I be concerned about the shaking?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the dog?
Customer: He keeps holding his paw up and won't walk much
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
9/15/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian

Welcome to Justanswer. I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian, and would like to assist you. I will respond quickly after reviewing your question.

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian