Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My australian shepherd/border collie, 16 pounds, 4 months

Customer Question

My australian shepherd/border collie, 16 pounds, 4 months old about 20 min ago ate zoloft, cholesterol (statin), 81 mg baby aspirin, folic acid and 1000 mg calcium. What do I do?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Veterinarian will know if the Border collie will be able to digest that. What is the Border collie's name?
Customer: Kira
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kira?
Customer: I do know that certain medications can kill an Australian Shepherd
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I'm Dr. Peter. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello Linda. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian and I will be assisting you today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since Kira ate the medication?

2- Do you have hydrogen peroxide 3%?

I am going to opt out so that if you come back another expert could help you. I will be going offline for the night, I am sorry I can not wait any longer.

Dr. Peter

Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 10 months ago.

Hi Linda, checking in. How is Kira doing? If you have any concerns and need further help, please let me know. Were you able to induce vomiting?