Dr Scott Nimmo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  BVMS, MRCVS. { Glasgow UK }
10315041

My dog was given Bravecto about a month ago, and is

Customer Question

Hi. My dog was given Bravecto about a month ago, and is currently also on Prednisone, Cephalexin, Rovera and Tramadol. After bathing him today, we realized that he is still having issues with fleas. Can we give him a dose of Advantix?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome,

This is just a quick note to let you know that I have picked up your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience in treating cats and dogs and smaller pets, rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. You can expect to receive a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Hello again

I have worked out a reply for you below.

1. This is a very short reply I know but it 100% covers your question. : I have checked out the drugs Chubbs is on and basically you should have no problem giving Advantix at this point. That should be just fine ...

Regards,

Dr Scott
Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue, such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.

Hello again,

I am just checking back in to see how Chubbs is getting on after our recent dialogue concerning his drug protocol ...

Please get back to me and let me know how things are going.

Regards,

Dr Scott

Please be kind enough to rate my service to you after we have concluded our dialogue. Such feedback helps me maintain the quality of my answers.