Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

He looks tired all the timeJA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could

Customer Question

He looks tired all the time
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Snoopy. 10 yrs old. Dachound
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Snoopy?
Customer: He has a fatty tumor on his side that the vet is not concerned about. I can palate a knot in his neck where the thyroid is located. I am a pediatric nurse
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Marta Lepes replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I will do my best to help you. I'm reviewing your question now and I will post back to you ASAP.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Blood work revealed elevated thyroid levels.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know more about treating the condition. Is it safe to inject him with radioactive dyes and then leave him for two weeks alone because humans cannot be in contact with radioactive chemicals. I think snoopy would grieve hisself to death if he was left without contact for two weeks in a cage alone
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is somebody there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
R we still connected?

I'm sorry that I was still tied to a difficult case.

I know nothing of treating dogs with radioactive dyes.

I'm going to opt out to give someone with that expertise to answer your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What are you charging me?