Dog Veterinary

Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions

Ask a Dog Veterinarian,

Dog Veterinary

Sorry I just backed out of the page after typing a message

Customer Question
Sorry I just backed out...
Sorry I just backed out of the page after typing a long message Was the message saved?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Her name is ***** ***** she is 6-7 weeks old supposedly
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about murphy?
Customer: She feels the same temperature as her sister and her nose is fairly dry so concerned about dehydration She has gotten into the cat litter multiple times and probably ate cat feces. The litter is a natural walnut base Made by blue buffalo. However, I don't think she got into it today. She also had Wheatgrass today and kept trying to eat plants and grass outside
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't see the beginning of my question. Was it received? My puppy is having digestive issues and is very lethargic.
9/6/2016
Dog Veterinarian: Dr. B., Veterinarian replied 1 year ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

The start of your question didn't send, so can you tell me:

Any retching, gagging, lip licking, drooling, or vomiting?

Is she drinking and can she keep water down?

Are her gums nice and pink (not white/pale)? Moist or sticky?

If you press on her belly, does she have any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?

Could she have eaten anything she should not have (ie bones, toys, plants, chemicals, human meds, etc)?

Any diarrhea or straining to pass stool?

Dr. John
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian