Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

He is snoring loudly and gets up panting excessivelyJA: I'm

Customer Question

He is snoring loudly and gets up panting excessively
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the dog. What is the dog's name and age?
Customer: Peanut 12
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Peanut?
Customer: Under medication for ear infection and fusion in his ears for same reason
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I can help you this morning. What medications (type and size) is Peanut on for his ears?

How long have you noticed the snoring and heavy panting? Did it start before the ear medications or afterwards?

What kind of dog is Peanut and how much does he weigh?

Please let me know the answers to these questions so that I can help you this morning.

Dr. Amanda

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. Though it didn't come in 10 minutes like your system stated and you didn't offer any help or advice just more questions please do not deduct any further from my acct it was the worse money wasted. I've contacted his Dr thanks.
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

I think customer service will be able to help you with that question. You can contact them at this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help where you can chat, call, or send a support request. Or you can email directly to *****@******.*** .