Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

Is Virginal Creeper poisonous to dogs

Customer Question

Is Virginal Creeper poisonous to dogs
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B and would like to help you today.

In regards ***** ***** question, Virginia Creeper can cause harm to our dogs. Ingestion of this can cause GI upset, appetite loss, vomiting and diarrhoea. So if you have a dog that likes to chew on plants, then we need to keep them away from Virginia Creeper. And if has eaten this and has the above signs, then we may need to start a light diet like chicken and rice or have him see his vet for symptomatic care.

Please take care,
Dr. B
------------------------------------
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Afterwards, please make sure to rate my help ( using the stars or typing a rating) as this is the only way I am credited for helping you. Thank you. :)

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about Alex. How is everything going?

Dr. B.